- Product Type Herbal Product
- Ingredients Herbs
- Grade A
- Recommended For All, Women, Men, Children
- Shelf Life 12 Months
- Storage Instructions Cool and Dry Place
- Supply Ability : Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 160 INR/Kilograms
- 100 Kilograms
- Cool and Dry Place
- Herbal Product
- 12 Months
- All, Women, Men, Children
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- Per Day
- 8-10 Days
- Packing: 20kg/25kg PP Bag, Paper Bag, Box (As per buyer requirement)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- FSSAI, SPICES BOARD, APEDA, ISO
- Quality: Good Quality
- Packing: 14kg/20kg/25kg PP Bag, Paper Bag, Box (As per buyer requirement)
- Purity: 100 parcentage
- Storage: Cool and Dry Place
Q: What is Tulsi powder?
A: Tulsi powder is made from the dried leaves of the Tulsi plant (also known as Holy Basil), which is a revered herb in Indian Ayurvedic medicine. Tulsi powder has a strong, pungent, and slightly bitter flavor and is used as a spice and herbal supplement.
Q: What are the health benefits of Tulsi powder?
A: Tulsi powder is believed to have a variety of health benefits, including reducing stress and anxiety, improving digestion, boosting the immune system, and reducing inflammation. It is also said to have antioxidant and antimicrobial properties.
Q:How is Tulsi powder used in cooking?
A:Tulsi powder can be used in a variety of dishes, including teas, soups, stews, and marinades. It can also be added to smoothies, juices, and other beverages for a nutritional boost.